Boris Johnson's fraudster friend planned to get a journalist beat up


"....Boris was on tape talking to Darius Guppy - a schoolfriend and a 'great chap', despite being a convicted fraudster - who rang you up, on tape, and suggested that you help him beat up a journalist that was looking into him." - Ian Hislop

Related image

"I won't deny a word of it. I'm not ashamed of it - whatever there is not to be ashamed of. It was thanks to me that he didn't get beaten up." - Boris Johnson

"....because you didn't do what you said you'd do?" - Hislop

"Yes." - Johnson

"I bring it up because there is a transcript of the conversation - which I have a copy of - and I print it in my magazine as much as humanly possible to remind people that you conspired to beat up a journalist." - Ian Hislop.

The man Theresa May chose to be the British nation's face to the world, Boris Johnson, who some ludicrous tout as our next Prime Minister, once conspired to intimidate & beat up a journalist who was investigating one of his criminal friends.

It is a little rich criticising the corrupt machinations of foreign governments when our own foreign Secretary is this corrupt.

We should bear this in mind before pointing the finger at other nations. This Conservatives government are corrupt to the core.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal/Nazi Satanic Parties

Banned for stating its not fair being called Anti Semitic when I'm not