The ever so nice remainers on Facebook who want you to vote against Corbyn

Without sounding overdramatic, I have just come across a Facebook profile who out of the blue started messaging in one of my conversations about Brexit on my FB wall and he literally tried to groom me into becoming anti-Corbyn. These profiles are FAKE with just professional pictures and no status.


Image result for troll



He was a lovely gentleman he was nice as pie explaining how Brexit would be damaging to Britain and he was hinting how Corbyn may not be the answer.



Michael is the Troll. 

He was also explaining how Theresa May is far right (Obviously didn't believe that he was trying to groom me because that's what I always say that May is far right)

I kept explaining as a remianer that I will always put Corbyn's policies first even over Brexit leave/remain because even if we did vote against Corbyn and back remain what happens then? we go back to the days of Neo-Liberal Tories and Labour (Thatcherites) which means more cuts and no NHS. 




He didn't like the fact I wasn't budging over this and then as he realised that he wasn't going to change my mind the abuse over Corbyn begun. 

That just proved it to me that he was another paid internet troll trying to turn me against Corbyn the ELITE ARE DESPERATE. 





People need to realise Corbyn isn't going to change his mind I have accepted it. There is no evidence a revote will help remain win if anything chances are they won't and the elite know this they also know this vote would mean the end of Corbyn. 

We need to back the man fully even over remain as the elite want Corbyn gone and they are using this to end him.



What makes me laugh is the media who we fought against to keep Corbyn is the same media who is telling us that remain would win another referendum when chances are they won't and people are believing them. It's all a ploy to end Corbyn. Wake Up. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Royal/Nazi Satanic Parties

Banned for stating its not fair being called Anti Semitic when I'm not