Junior Doctor: I don't want Hunt to thank me I want him to fund our NHS properly

I don't want Jeremy Hunt to be proud of me or I don't want Hunt to thank me I want him to fund and run our NHS properly.








A junior doctor was today interviewed on Channel 4 News and he didn't hold back. 


What has become VERY obvious now with the Tory party whether it be PMQ's, TV Interviews, News Broadcasts, Political Broadcasts or even just simple debating like on Question Time the Tories care about PR and PR alone. 

The Jeremy Hunt interview that will leave you screaming at your screens

They don't care about the NHS, they don't care about Welfare, They don't care about homelessness, They don't care about immigration, they don't care about terrorism, they don't care about disasters like Grenfell all they care about is PR and bigging up their own party.

Is anyone really surprised Jeremy Hunt is destroying our NHS? he literally wrote a book on it.

Instead of caring about what they are talking about or even care about how much sense they are making they spend too much time bigging up and selling their own party in interviews to even care about the public, NHS, Homelessness and so on. 


Popular posts from this blog

Royal/Nazi Satanic Parties

Banned for stating its not fair being called Anti Semitic when I'm not